Information we collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it is for our records and other official / legal purposes like hosting / domain purchases and all business related services.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we ask for your contact information, including items such as name, company name, address, email address, and telephone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Send you emails
- Find and prevent fraud
Byteistic follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Like any other website, Byteistic uses 'cookies'. These cookies are used to store information including visitors' preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users' experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors' browser type and/or other information.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, among other rights, Our consumers have the right to:
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Accessibility and Data Backup
We as an organization have access to all your data including the control panel of your site (cPanel / Plesk and others) and we reserve the right to suspend / modify / delete the account or data or both in order to prevent any kind of legal activity / policy breach / otherwise. As an organization, we also understand the importance of your privacy and in the same flow, we do not access your data periodically or on our will until and unless there is some strong reason to do so that may include complaints of any sort. We in most cases will seek prior permission from the owner.
The company is also committed to provide data backup to our clients as a standard service with no descrimination based on the plan purchased. To do so, we maintain a database of the client data which is an off server backup. We as an organization will never access / use or modify it. We may send the same to you on our own via email / link or any forms of communication. In case you wish to get the backup at some point of time, we request you to mail us the reason for the same at [email protected] and we would be glad to hand over the data in the form of a tar file post ownership and other verifications.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Byteistic does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 18 and use of the service by such children will be considered as a breach of our policy and relevant actions may be taken. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records. Moreover, we would also request you not to create / manage any account on your child’s behalf.
Data Leak Prevention
We understand that 1 account is enough for 1 user, making of multiple accounts is prohibitted and will invite action against you ranging from awywhere between a warning to complete account termination along with the paid services. No refund for the same shall be issued.
Refund and Cancellation
We are sure you will never need this. If in case there is a condition, we offer refund only for Yearly Plans within 7 days from date of activation of plan, if and only if there is a problem at our end which is not solved in 8 hrs from reporting of the error by the user.
All cases / conflicts will be only dealt under the Indian jurisdiction to which the client / user agrees by using our services. Being an international brand, we will try to cope up with the laws of all countries where we work but this categorically does not mean that the client is free to follow the laws of any specific country except for the Indian jurisdiction.
Validation and Updates
This policy may also be applicable for any other site that we run in affiliation to byteistic. You are requested to check this page frequently for changes to the page. We might be able to inform you about the changes in the documents via any of our official communication methods.